Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Nobody gardens like a Chicken............

Its April 1st (All Fool's Day) and I'm in isolation in the garden - if being alone with 3 dogs and a chicken can truly be called isolation. I think I'm metamorphosing into a Chicken. She wanders around, pecking at this and that, giving a little scuffle of her horny feet and wandering on. That's the way I garden, wandering aimlessly, nibbling on whatever looks edible, pulling up a weed, snipping back some undergrowth and poking around with a trowel. In case you're wondering, my feet are not quite so horny. I feel I should make that clear at the outset. The Chicken's name is Mrs Brown . She likes to be treated with respect! Mrs Brown is going to help me to help you to garden like a Chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you've learned your first lesson, the one about Roots, Shoots, Fruits and Leaves by now, said Mrs Brown. If you have, we're r...